Use the following Godaddy coupon code and register or transfer a .com, .net, .org, .biz, .us, .co.uk, .mobi, .in etc  domain name for $1.17(including icann fees).

Coupon Code: FALL99

I just used the code to register  a .com domain. It is working at the time of this post. Hurry.

10 Comments on Godaddy Coupon Codes – $1.17 For Register Or Transfer .com

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Daniel Dryzek, DomainNews. DomainNews said: Godaddy Coupon Codes – $1.17 For Register Or Transfer .com: Use the following Godaddy coupon code and register o… http://bit.ly/a0fYwY […]

2. Steve says:

Not working for me….. 🙁

3. fullziphoody says:

yeeey, it works… hope it will stay so for a few days.. i really need to buy some domains. Thanks for the coupon dude!

4. massroids says:

Great information… thanks for you review and tutorial about how to comment.
    I think if we walk to other blog we most comment to give appreciate for owner.

5. DarkNaruto says:

Thanks for the awesome coupon codes. They work like a charm 😉

6. Sorry, but I am not a fan of anything GoDaddy. Their interface is kludegy, and it just seems like they nickel and dime you to death for services that others give away.

7. techkol says:

hay buddy yesterday i buy a domain from godaddy in $0.99, just used the code “fall99″….

8. roids says:

Your blog has some of the most fascinating information! I’ve read several pages here and I just had to comment and let you know that I thought you’ve been doing a great job here. Keep it up!

9. Awesome discount! Thanks for the code. That’s the cheapest I’ve seen GD names in a long time!

10. Trackback .. Umweltfonds Godaddy Coupon Codes – $1.17 For Register Or Transfer .com – Lazy Domaining .. Trackback