Let us see how to install a WordPress Contact Form Plugin or WP Contact Form Plugin. Refer the post of how to install a wordpress plugin in general to start with.
WP Contact Form Plugin is a very useful plugin to set up a contact page so that visitors can easily send an email through this page.
1. Download the zipped copy of WP Contact Form Plugin and unzip it.
2. Upload the unzipped copy into your /public_html/wp-content/plugins folder using the ftp client. I use FileZilla as my ftp client.
3. Login to the Admin area of your wordpress blog and go to “Plugins” option. There you can see the newly updated “Contact Form 7” plugin. Activate the plugin.
4. Go to “Contact” -> “Edit” which you can find just below the “Settings”. There you can set the target email id through which your visitors should contact you.
5. Now you can make a Contact Form Post, Page or Text Widget. I will explain for the Contact Form Page. Add a new page and copy the code as shown in the below picture
into the page’s content area. Make sure you turn off the comments option for this page. Add a link to this “Contact Page” and you are done.