Few sentences you should avoid, if you don’t want to turn off your buyers(read fellow domainers).
1. I am selling it cheap and you can do a quick flip.
2. I haven’t optimized the domain for parking. You can earn more if you optimize it. I am not good at optimizing you know.
3. I haven’t contacted any end user. So you can try it.
4. The domain gets some traffic. I don’t have the stats and so assume none.
5. Estibot.com appraises the domain for $10,000 and i am selling it for $500.
6. A good offer will send the name to Sedo.
Most of these hardly work among fellow domainers and its better to avoid them. Some are really funny.